Make Duvet Money AND GET A MAC!!!

We're on iTunes, shouldn't you be?

Wednesday

I’m A Terrible Writer

I’m a terrible writer
A truly gifted and inspired terrible
A terror in every sense of the word
I spit words out
Choke words back
Spend them meaninglessly
Without care
Without concern for meaning
Context
Spelling
Usage
A more terrible writer has never existed
My words populate this page like drifters
Two-bit hustlers
Searching for meaning in
Definitions
Syntax
Punctuation
I type in an effort to relate thoughts that are disingenuine
Uninteresting
Staid
Tired
Boring
I’m a schill for a language I would prefer not to speak
I tell stories I have no interest in telling
I tell them badly
Falsely
Redundantly
Sanctimoniously
I write because I think I should, not because I’m compelled to
I write because it’s never easy and that makes it seem noble
Makes me a fraud
A charlatan
A blowhard
Blowing words out of my fingertips like an oversexed manqué
A plastic shell meant to resemble something
But hollow all the way through
Empty
A voidoid
Another tantrum with nothing behind it
Nothing important to say
I’m a terrible writer
I write everyday

No comments: