Make Duvet Money AND GET A MAC!!!

We're on iTunes, shouldn't you be?

Thursday

These Moustacios Will Change Your Life!! Or, Keeping A Stiff Upper Lip Warm In Fall...

See the movie that launched a thousand ironic moustaches! AT LEAST!! But don't take my word for it, hear what the critics had to say!!

The Tom Selleck Film Society calls this film,
"The Velvet Underground of facial hair pics!  There may have been only 50 people in the room when Los Moustacios played but everyone of them grew a moustache."







Burt Reynolds said,
"There is no Hooper without the moustache...Period."








Ron Jeremy says,
"There's no denying the effect Los Moustacios had on my life...well, that and my 13 inch penis."








Hulk Hogan reflects,
"I was just another man in tights until I saw Los Moustacios, after, I became a HULK-A-MANIAC!!"








Former President Teddy Roosevelt was quoted in one of his famous speeches as saying,
"Absence and death are the same - only that in death there is no moustache."







World Series Champion closer for the San Francisco Giants, Brain Wilson, had this to say,
"I grew a beard because I never had the BALLS to grow a moustche!!"







No comments: